Maybe your child did something new, maybe you baked something yesterday, maybe you are behind at work, maybe you got in your work out today or maybe you didn’t. Anything is game. Well anything that is appropriate. If it isn’t appropriate, I will delete it.
Here are mine …
- I think my Wednesday Randoms last week jinked my warm-ness in FL. It only last that one day. Oh well.
- I am still behind in homework. This weekend is homework weekend. No fun but I need to catch up some.
- The preschool got two new toys today (bought second hand from the neighbor!) YAY!
- My kids kindly gave me their cold they have been passing around between them. Buggers.
- We get a new heat pump tomorrow. I am SO excited. This is a Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Happy no more twice a year repair bills while there is still a tax credit gift to us times two or three years. It is really stretching us to get this but hopefully we see the savings quickly this winter.
Leave a comment with your Wednesday Randoms. It is that simple! I hope you enjoy sharing because I look forward to reading what is randomly on your mind today!