I am excited work on this series of reviews with General Mills and MyBlogSpark!
When it comes to fighting childhood obesity, there is a lot to love about cereal. Frequent cereal eaters tend to have healthier body weights. That´s true of men, women and children who choose sweetened cereals.
* Teen girls who eat cereal are less likely to become overweight than non cereal eaters.
* Boys´ cereal consumption is associated with lower body mass index (BMI).
For more information, go to www.cerealbenefits.com.
As part of this Cereal Spark series, I will have shared information I have learned about the health benefits of cereal. This is the post of this series so I hope you have enjoyed it!! so keep watching for a weekly post for one more week!
I am excited I have been offered the opportunity to offer one of my readers a Week 4 gift pack of their own which will include 6 sample sized boxes of cereal and on the go container!
This drawing will end Friday, July 15th at 11:59pm EST. I may pick the winner using Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to reply with their address. You must include your email address in your comment or have it in your profile so you can be contacted if you are a winner! Please make sure I can see your email address!!! You must complete the Mandatory Entry for the additional entries to count.
This giveaway is open to US residents!!!
So how do you enter?
Mandatory Entry: What information would be valuable for parents (or adults in general) to get from cereal companies to help understand the benefits of cereal?
1) Like Simply Budgeted on Facebook: http://facebook.com/simplybudgeted. (worth 2 entries!) (Maybe you can leave me a comment while you are there!)
2) Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter name.
3) Tweet about this giveaway with this tweet:
RT #Win a cereal gift pack with on the go container @simplybudgeted http://bit.ly/jnbO33 #giveaway #breakfast #myblogspark ends 7/15
4) Add my blog button to your blog. Button is in my sidebar! Leave a comment with the URL and where to find the link.
5) Follow me publicly through the Google Friends Connect on my side bar. Leave a comment with your name that you subscribe with.
6) Subscribe to my blog using the Subscribe To option on the sidebar. Leave a comment stating you subscribe.
7) Leave a comment in a Simply Budgeting series post! Leave a comment here with what you did. (worth 2 entries!)
8) Enter another giveaway. Leave a comment with the giveaway entry number (once per giveaway) (Worth 2 entries!)
NOTE: I was sent aCereal gift pack in support this review by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. No other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.