· Contains broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen formula that helps protect against harsh UVA/UVB rays
· Immediately soothes and helps heal severely dry lips
· Formulated for sensitive lips
· Seals in moisture and prevents dryness
· Visibly improves the condition of lips
· Fragrance-free, preservative-free, dye-free – so it’s appropriate for sensitive lips
My Thoughts …
I have tried Aquaphor products in the past but I hadn’t tried the Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect SPF 30. I was really excited to have the opportunity to try this product because it does have the SPF protection in it. I end up the worst chapped lips due to the sun and wind so something on my lips is common for me year round. The Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect SPF 30 has the same packaging as the other Aquaphor products I have tried with the angled edge that I really love. The application of this lip balm is easy and doesn’t glop on your lips. For me, this will not only be great when I am out in the summer sun but also the winter wind so this will be a great year round product at our house!
Have you tried Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect SPF 30 yet? We are excited to offer one of readers the opportunity to try Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect SPF 30! The giveaway prize pack will include one Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect SPF 30 and a $50 Visa Gift Card.