**This giveaway has ended!**
If you are a recent mom then you have probably heard of Hotslings. They make a great pouch style sling. My Hotslings sling was my first sling. I wanted a sling without rings or ties or anything else. I was a first time mom and feeling overwhelmed so I wanted simple. My Hotslings sling gave me just that. I have used my Hotslings sling for each of my kids and still recommend it to new moms. I totally love all of the new prints they offer!
All that being said, did you know that Hotslings offers more than just slings?! I didn’t until I was digging around their website one day. They now having nursing covers, nursing apparel, and accessories which include a pouch and a kids sling. OK, going off topic again. My girls have a kids sized Hotsling and they LOVE to carry their baby dolls in it.
Back on topic … Hotslings has provided me the opportunity to review two of their newer products so this the first of those two reviews. The first review is for the their new nursing cami called Milkdaze. I received this cami in white. I was very surprised it didn’t have any hooks. I was told I could wear it with or without a bra. I was skeptical. So I gave myself the challenge to wear it all day on a day I was around Little Dude all day. I was pleased with the fit when I first put the cami on. Honstely, I was really pleased. It didn’t look like a nursing cami at all. I put a button down shirt over it and was off and running for the day. There is an extra piece of material at the top to give it a layered look that really adds to the appeal of this cami. I did find that after I continued to bust it open to nurse that I had to watch the readjustment of that area so I didn’t up with a big gap there. oops! I got the hang of it pretty quick and basically over adjusted it to make sure I wasn’t showing skin between the layers. The fit of the cami kept all day which was very impressive. To further show that I do really enjoy this cami, I have already worn it again!
So why did I review this product? In case you are new around my blog, nursing is one of my constant money saving tips for moms. Check out my post about the cost savings you get with nursing here!
Hotslings has generously offered one of my blog readers a Milkdaze cami in their choice of black or white!
This drawing will end Wednesday, October 21st at midnight EST. I will pick the winners using Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to reply with their address. You must include your email address in your comment or have it in your profile so you can be contacted if you are a winner! Please make sure I can see your email address!!! You must complete the Mandatory Entry for the additional entries to count.
So how do you enter?
Mandatory Entry: Tell me if you would pick the black or white cami. I won’t make you tell me your requested size unless you are the winner!;)
1) Follow Hotslings on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter name.
2) Become a fan of Hotslings on Facebook. Leave a comment stating you are a fan.
3) Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter name.
4) Tweet about this giveaway with this tweet:
RT: Win a @Hotslings Milkdaze Cami! @simplybudgeted http://tinyurl.com/ycxdxg6 #giveaway #bfing ends 10/21 Enter daily!
Leave a comment with the URL for your tweet. (One Tweet per day until end of giveaway!!) Another Twitter entry option that is DAILY!!! Get tweeting for these entries!
5) Blog about this giveaway and provide a link to the blog post. Leave a comment with the URL to the blog post.
6) Add my blog to your blog roll call. Leave a comment with the URL and where to find the link.
7) Follow me publicly through the Google Friends Connect on my side bar. Leave a comment with your name that you subscribe with.
8) Subscribe to my blog using the Subscribe To option on the sidebar. Leave a comment stating you subscribe.
9) Enter one of my other giveaways or leave a comment on one of my other posts. Come back here and leave a comment here letting me know which one. (NOTE: This must be a new entry/comment dated after this is posted but it can be on any post.)
Note: Hotslings provided me with a Milkdaze cami to do this review.
I told you I would get back to the posting!;) Still to come this week … another review, at least one tip, and at least planning for the next review/giveaway. I will have to see how the week is going on that one!