** This giveaway has ended. Thanks for entering. **
Hotslings sent me their nursing cover to review. I picked the Leaves Nior Nursing Cover w/ Black Bias Trim. (No, that is not me in the picture! It is a lovely Hotslings model!) The covered arrived and I left it in the package for a day. The next day I tossed the nursing cover into my purse on the way out the door with my three kids. I knew Little Dude would have to nurse while we were out. So we get to where we were going and I dug the cover out of my purse. I immediately notice that it is asymmetrical. I thought it seemed odd but I put the longer side on my side that I would be nursing from and we gave it a try. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of coverage the cover gave me and that I didn’t have to adjust it at every little move by Little Dude. I did (and still do) switch it around to nurse from the other side. The one comment I made to Hotslings about the cover is I wish the bias edge at the top was a little stiffer so that I could see inside it a little easier. That being said, this has become my primary nursing cover. I use a nursing cover more for me than Little Dude. I would rather not show off my bare side or flash anyone as we get situated or wrap up at the end. I realize nursing covers aren’t for everyone but this one is a great one if you are looking for one. I personally love the fact it doesn’t look like an apron you are wearing around your neck.;)
I was also told the cover can be used as a shopping cart cover, high chair cover, or car seat cover. I haven’t tried any of those yet but I do love the multi-use personality this cover has!
So why did I review this product? In case you are new around my blog, nursing is one of my constant money saving tips for moms. Check out my post about the cost savings you get with nursing here!
Hotslings has generously offered to give one my blog readers one of their great nursing covers!
This drawing will end Saturday, November 7th at 11:59pm EST. I will pick the winners using Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to reply with their address. You must include your email address in your comment or have it in your profile so you can be contacted if you are a winner! Please make sure I can see your email address!!! You must complete the Mandatory Entry for the additional entries to count.
So how do you enter?
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what Hotslings nursing cover print is your favorite. Pick wisely. If you win, this will be what you get!
1) Follow Hotslings on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter name.
2) Become a fan of Hotslings on Facebook. Leave a comment stating you are a fan.
3) Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter name.
4) Tweet about this giveaway with this tweet:
RT: Win a @Hotslings Nursing Cover! @simplybudgeted http://bit.ly/1drFmU #giveaway #bfing ends 11/7 Enter daily!
Leave a comment with the URL for your tweet. (One Tweet per day until end of giveaway!!) Another Twitter entry option that is DAILY!!! Get tweeting for these entries!
5) Blog about this giveaway and provide a link to the blog post. Leave a comment with the URL to the blog post.
6) Add my blog to your blog roll call. Leave a comment with the URL and where to find the link.
7) Follow me publicly through the Google Friends Connect on my side bar. Leave a comment with your name that you subscribe with.
8) Subscribe to my blog using the Subscribe To option on the sidebar. Leave a comment stating you subscribe.
9) Enter one of my other giveaways or leave a comment on one of my other posts. Come back here and leave a comment here letting me know which one. (NOTE: This must be a new entry/comment dated after this is posted but it can be on any post.)
NOTE: I was provided with a Hotslings Nursing Cover by Hotslings to do this review. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.