What are Your 5 Favorite Holiday Activities to do with Your Kids?
My kiddos are still small but we are starting to have a few favorite activities with them. I can’t wait to expand on this as they get older.
1) Cooking and baking. My girls love to help in the kitchen so I think we will have some great cookie making this year!
2) Making warm fires to curl up together with each other. Even my little dude loves to curl up with me in front of the warm fire!
3) Watching holiday TV shows. My husband’s favorites are still the classic shows we grew up watching. I already have the DVR set for Dora’s Christmas Carol though since my daughter is really getting into Dora.
4) Going to a parade … or at least watching one on TV. Well I might enjoy the parades more than they do!
5) Visiting Santa at the mall. Last year they both screamed their heads off. I think my oldest is going to enjoy the visit this year but my little girl still is not into characters. We will see how well this goes over with three kids in Santa’s lap. I am hopeful for a Santa picture though!
So what are your 5 favorite holiday activities to do with your kids? Leave me a comment and let me know!