Maybe your child did something new, maybe you baked something yesterday, maybe you are behind at work, maybe you got in your work out today or maybe you didn’t. Anything is game. Well anything that is appropriate. If it isn’t appropriate, I will delete it.
Here are mine …
- Today started out rough in that I hard time getting moving. Then the TV in the living room didn’t work. It apparently died in the middle of the night. It worked last night but was dead this morning. Crazy. This is of course after we decided to NOT get a new TV in the living room and use the Amazon.com money saved up for another item.
- We are working towards finding our garage again. I am so excited. Part of the reason is my sister bought her first house so the stuff I have been saving for her can go take up space in her huge new house and not my garage!
- I am off work tomorrow and am very excited for that break. It will be a busy day making favors for my sister’s bridal shower, going to the preschool St. Patrick’s Day party, running a couple of errands, and dance class. whew!
- I am ready for the weekend already even though Saturday will be crazy busy with my sister’s bridal shower!
- Oh and I am doing my best at keep everything going here but with a new assignment, this is becoming a challenge on top of everything else I add to my plate. More posts ARE coming so hang in here with me!!
I really hope some of you leave a comment with your feedback to my questions/thoughts and maybe your own randoms this week. I would love some input!