Pfister and Rebuilding Together are partnering together to help build up communities. The work that rebuilding together does in local communities is amazing. The office I work in participates in the National Rebuilding Together Day where they help a local home owner. The tasks are often common tasks such as painting outside and inside the house, repairing boards around the house, repairs inside the house such as bathroom and kitchen maintenance.
While not updating houses, my Daisy Girl Scouts are working on a community event that I will be posting about soon. We will be creating Birthday Boxes for the local food pantry. We are excited to help some local children celebrate their birthdays with a cake and birthday supplies!
You can help Pfister and Rebuilding Together reach their goal buy “Like” Pfister’s Facebook Page and $1 worth of product will be donated!
Want to do more to help? Join my Friends of Pfister Blog Hop!
- Simply publish a post on your blog sharing how you get involved in your own community and encourage your readers to like Pfister’s Facebook page and join the effort for Rebuilding Together.
- Amplify your post on Twitter using hashtag #PfisterHop
- Link up your post on the linky so readers can “hop” the posts and read your experiences.
- Encourage your readers to join the Blog Hop, too! The more posts the merrier! Host the linky code in your post so your readers can join in the fun!
- Posts must be included in the linky by 11:59pm EST on April 30, 2012. Only one blog post per domain name, please.