Friday Favorites is another almost weekly feature here at Simply Budgeted. The whole point of this feature is to share some of our favorite finds. Anything is game. Food. Cleaning supplies. Kid stuff. Garden favorites. Recipes. Anything that I really like and want to randomly post about.
Reminder/Disclaimer/Whatever: Everything in Friday Favorites is something that we use and bought on our own.
- Turn your everyday disposable cup into a reusable mug
- Double-walled porcelain construction insulates hot and cold beverages
- Flexible silicone lid seals tightly to prevent splashes and spills
- Safe to clean in the dishwasher and to warm in the microwave
- Measures 3-1/2 by 3-1/2 by 6 inches and holds up to 10 ounces
My Thoughts …
I have had this cup for awhile now. I have two favorite travel cups for my hot tea in the morning and this one of them. I love the lid on this cup since it is a silicone lid it easy to drink from and doesn’t have drink spill from the top as much as my other favorite travel cup. This cup also has some weight to which is nice I have worried about dropping this cup but I haven’t dropped it. I have banged into the counter a couple of times though and it hasn’t cracked or chipped which is perfect for my clumsy self! The best part, it is fine in the dishwasher! If something can’t go in the dishwasher, it doesn’t last long at our house!
Amazon has a great deal on this cup too. If you like a metal looking cup, they even have one that looks like that!
What is your favorite travel cup? Leave me a comment and let me know!