Beth Week is here. What is Beth Week? Brian explained it a few weeks ago HERE!
Gaiam Massage Therapy Kit
Gentle, rejuvenating poses combined with the three Massage Therapy Balls create a dynamic program that lets you use your body’s own weight to massage away tightness and deepen relaxation. Three specially sized therapy balls work on different areas of the body to help you pinpoint stress and relax tight muscles. Included Massage Therapy System DVD teaches you gentle, rejuvenating poses combined with the three Massage Therapy Balls to create a dynamic program that lets you use your body’s own weight to massage away tightness and deepen relaxation.
Fun & energizing Yoga workouts for calorie burning, toning and flexibility. YouTube sensation, YogaGlo favorite and Yoga Journal cover model Kathryn Budig delivers an entirely new energy to the practice of yoga. Experience yoga in a new way with Kathryn’s unique ability to bring fun and energy into the practice.
3 work outs on one DVD
• Beginner’s Practice (25 minutes) – Kathryn’s easy to follow, energizing, Vinyasa practice
• Authentic Flow (45 minutes) – This intermediate flow allows you to push to the next level with Kathryn s expert instruction
• Five Favorite Poses (10 minutes)- Kathryn takes a workshop approach to five popular poses…demystifying and breaking them down for you into easy to follow steps!
I know this is Beth Week but we were both excited to get these products. As I type this, we both just finished the Massage Therapy Kit workout (nothing says Happy Anniversary like yoga, right?!) I have to say that my back and shoulder feel so good right now. They feel open and massaged. I won’t say they feel lose and relaxed as I carry every stress in the family on my shoulders if I try not to! The best part of the Massage Therapy Kit workout is that is so easy to do that you don’t need the DVD to go through some of the basic exercises. I really loved and I think we will use the Massage ball set often.
The Aim True Yoga DVD isn’t like any other yoga DVD I have seen. Katheryn is seriously the most cheerful yoga instructor that you can image! She has a giggle and sweetness in her voice. If you aren’t in a perfect form she leaves you feeling comfortable with what you can do. This DVD really has segments for all levels of yoga. Her demystify poses section is just amazing and I have to say I don’t know this body will every be in a headstand because I will be stuck in the beginner’s practice segment for a long time to come!
This drawing will end Saturday, February 25th at 11:59pm EST. The winner will have 48 hours to reply with their address. You must include your email address in the comment form so you can be contacted if you are a winner! You must complete the Mandatory Entry for the additional entries to count.
So how do you enter?
RT #Win a @Gaiam Massage Therapy Kit and Aim True #Yoga #DVD @simplybudgeted http://bit.ly/wSL1tn ends 2/25 #giveaway #fitness #workout
Leave a comment with the URL for your tweet. (One Tweet per day until end of giveaway!!)
4) Join our Circle on G+. Please leave five comments. (Worth 5 entries!!)
5) Subscribe to the daily email here at Simply Budgeted. It is at the top of the sidebar!;) Please leave five comments. (worth 5 entries!)
6) Like this post on Facebook (the like icon is up at the top of the post!) Leave three comments (worth 3 entries!)