Beth Week is here. What is Beth Week? Brian explained it a few weeks ago HERE!
This giveaway is hosted by me and has no association/affiliation with the Girl Scouts.
Remember my Wordless Wednesday post with Girl Scout cookies?
We are still in Girl Scout cookie land. I spent four hours in a freezing cold cookie booth outside the local grocery store on Saturday morning. I couldn’t feel my toes … but my little Daisies are worth it! Are you looking for Girl Scout Cookies in your area? Check out girlscoutcookies.org to find a local troop selling cookies near you!!
So for this giveaway, you will get one box of Girl Scout cookies of your choice that I will buy to support my Daisy Troop (Grace is in our troop.)
Your options of the cookies we are selling here (NOTE: The ones with two names, our boxes have the second names listed.) …
- Thin Mints
- Somoas or Caramel deLites
- Shout Outs
- Tagalongs or Peanut Butter Patties
- Do-Si-Dos or Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- Trefoils or Shortbread
This drawing will end Monday, February 27th at 11:59pm EST. The winner will have 48 hours to reply with their address. You must include your email address in the comment form so you can be contacted if you are a winner! You must complete the Mandatory Entry for the additional entries to count.
So how do you enter?
RT #Win one box of Girl Scout cookies @simplybudgeted http://bit.ly/wY6WaL ends 2/27 #giveaway #cookies #girlscouts
Leave a comment with the URL for your tweet. (One Tweet per day until end of giveaway!!)
4) Join our Circle on G+. Please leave five comments. (Worth 5 entries!!)
5) Subscribe to the daily email here at Simply Budgeted. It is at the top of the sidebar!;) Please leave five comments. (worth 5 entries!)
6) Like this post on Facebook (the like icon is up at the top of the post!) Leave three comments (worth 3 entries!)
NOTE: This is not a sponsored giveaway. No compensation was received.