ACE™ Brand Reusable Cold Compress
• Soft touch fabric contours to the body and remains flexible when cold
• Convenient and ready to apply to skin without a cover or wrap
• Helps relieve pain and swelling fast
• Ideal for relieving inflammation and joint pain, and increasing circulation
• No drippy mess from ice cubes
ACE™ Brand Deluxe Ankle Stabilizer
• Reinforced side stays help provide rigid support and protection
• Easy sleeve design fits comfortably in shoe
• Adjustable closures provide custom level of support and fit
As I am getting closer to this half-marathon, I can definitely feel my ankles starting to go. I have some slight tendinitis going on and that can really hamper those long runs. One way that I help to speed my recovery is to ice down my ankles and knees afterwards. The large compress is nice because I can place it over both ankles at once, meaning less down time.
Once the ice down is complete, I still have to be able to keep everything in place when I am busy with weekend activities and chasing kids around the yard. While I don’t wear braces like this on my runs, I find that wearing the ankle stabilizer after I ice everything down really keeps everything aligned well. Less shifting means less severe injuries and faster recovery, meaning that I can keep up with my training runs later on in the week.