This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
The kids come running in the door off the bus and the serenity of the house is instantly gone. Three kids hyped up after a day of school and a long bus ride create chaos when they get home. If we have a snack ready, we find it much easier to get into our afternoon routine. The other day we changed up our snack routine and made it a snack activity using pudding cups. The kids LOVED it. Check out our Snack Pack Fall Trifles …
When you head to your local Walmart, you can find displays that feature Snack Packs, Oreos, and Nutter Butters. We used these to create your after school snack activity!
We started with crushing the Oreos. I crushed 2 cookies for each kid.
TIP: A rolling pin and a freezer storage bag make this an easy task!
We scooped the Snack Pack Pudding (vanilla flavor) out of the cup and into a bowl. We added red and yellow food coloring to make orange colored pudding.
We then layered the pudding, Oreo cookie crumbs, and Reddi Whip back in the Snack Pack pudding cups!
Finally it was time to taste and the kids sure enjoyed them!
So how do you make your own?
Snack Pack Fall Trifles
- 2 Oreos for each trifle
- Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding
- Reddi Whip
- Red and Yellow food coloring
- Crush the Oreos in a freezer zipper bag using a rolling pin.
- Empty the Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding out of the cup into a little bowl.
- Add 2 drops of red and 1 drop of yellow food coloring to make your pudding orange in color.
- Clean out your Snack Pack container (so you can see the trifle)
- Layer your treat back in the Snack Pack pudding container: orange colored Snack Pack Vanilla pudding, crushed Oreos, and Reddi Whip. Repeat layering again
- Top the Reddi Whip with crushed Oreos.
Find more ideas over on Pinterest …
Have you tried a snack activity after school? Let us know what you think about the Snack Pack Fall Trifles by leaving a comment!