We have a tradition at our house to get a new ornament each year. Some years it is really easy to find an ornament and others I scrounge at the last minute trying to find something that marks that year for us.
I was recently introduced to HuePhoria through their wine glasses. They have these great wine glasses that have little balls with painted designs on the stems. The idea is that you get a glass and just remember what you are for the night and then you don’t end up with someone else’s wine glass at the party. Great idea!
As I looked around their website, I found their ornaments. They are beautiful hand blown glass ornaments that are also hand painted! The designs they have are great. HuePhoria sent me the stripe design to review. I was really impressed by the size of the ornament. It is going to need a good branch on our tree to hold it up. The colors in the hand painted part of the ornament are just beautiful. The bow at the top is just what a bow should be … a great finishing touch. I am really pleased that we will be adding this HuePhoria ornament to our tree this year.
So why do I share this with you? HuePhoria website is a great destination for gift giving and we are getting close to the holiday season. They have great gifts for those hard to buy for family members and friends. On top of that, their unique gifts are affordable!
As an added bonus, HuePhoria has offered a coupon code (HUE) that is good for 25% off at their website! The coupon code is good through Nov 30, 2009 so pull out your Christmas list and see who you buy a gift for while saving some money in your gift budget!
Part of the reason that I am sharing this review with you right now is that HuePhoria has offered one of my readers an ornament of their own! I wanted to get this posted in time so the giveaway can end and you can get your ornament to put on your own tree this year!
This drawing will end Monday, November 23rd at 11:59pm EST. I will pick the winner using Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to reply with their address. You must include your email address in your comment or have it in your profile so you can be contacted if you are a winner! Please make sure I can see your email address!!! You must complete the Mandatory Entry for the additional entries to count.
So how do you enter?
Mandatory Entry: Head over to the Huephoria website to sign up for their newsletter and tell me which ornament is your favorite! Pick wisely as this is the ornament you will get if you win!
1) Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter name.
2) Tweet about this giveaway with this tweet:
RT: Win a HuePhoria hand painted glass ornament! @simplybudgeted http://bit.ly/2KrVee #giveaway #handmade #Christmas ends 11/23 Enter daily!
Leave a comment with the URL for your tweet. (One Tweet per day until end of giveaway!!)
3) Blog about this giveaway and provide a link to the blog post. Leave a comment with the URL to the blog post.
4) Add my blog button to your blog. Button is in my sidebar! Leave a comment with the URL and where to find the link.
5) Follow me publicly through the Google Friends Connect on my side bar. Leave a comment with your name that you subscribe with.
6) Subscribe to my blog using the Subscribe To option on the sidebar. Leave a comment stating you subscribe.
7) Add my Simply Green Event button to your blog. Button is in my sidebar! Leave a comment with the URL and where to find the link. (Also leave a comment here for extra entries in later giveaways!) This is worth two entries so leave two comments!
NOTE: I received a striped ornament from HuePhoria to support writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own.