I am wearing this great shirt that Expressiva gave me to review and I really love it. Each time it goes through the wash, I seem to grab it out and wear it again. For me, that is a sign of a shirt that I love!
Smocked Tunic Top in Organic Cotton is so soft an easy to wear. When it came and I tried it on and it seemed a little big but I tossed it in the laundry basket. The shirt came out of the wash and fit perfectly. So I would say to order the Organic Cotton shirts true to the size chart on their website!
I only have a few nursing tops and I love to wear them out and about to making nursing easier and less flashy.
Why do I post about breastfeeding items? Breastfeeding your baby is not only the healthiest option for you and your baby but one of the best budget savers around. Be sure to check out my post about the cost savings that breastfeeding gives your family here!
For all of my nursing mommy readers … Expressiva is offering one of the Eco Friendly shirts to one of my readers.
This drawing will end Thursday, December 3rd at 11:59pm EST. I will pick the winner using Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to reply with their address. You must include your email address in your comment or have it in your profile so you can be contacted if you are a winner! Please make sure I can see your email address!!! You must complete the Mandatory Entry for the additional entries to count.
So how do you enter?
Mandatory Entry: Head over to Expressiva’s Eco Friendly Line and tell me which shirt is your favorite! Pick your favorite as this is what you will win if you are the winner!
1) Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter name.
2) Tweet about this giveaway with this tweet:
RT: Win an Expressiva nursing shirt! @simplybudgeted http://bit.ly/5rxLfA #giveaway #breastfeeding #bfing ends 12/3 Enter daily!
Leave a comment with the URL for your tweet. (One Tweet per day until end of giveaway!!)
3) Blog about this giveaway and provide a link to the blog post. Leave a comment with the URL to the blog post.
4) Add my blog button to your blog. Button is in my sidebar! Leave a comment with the URL and where to find the link.
5) Follow me publicly through the Google Friends Connect on my side bar. Leave a comment with your name that you subscribe with.
6) Subscribe to my blog using the Subscribe To option on the sidebar. Leave a comment stating you subscribe.
7) Add my Simply Green Event button to your blog. Button is in my sidebar! Leave a comment with the URL and where to find the link. (Also leave a comment here for extra entries in later giveaways!) This is worth two entries so leave two comments!
NOTE: I was sent this shirt from Expressiva to support this review. No other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.