Focusing on fresh ingredients and simple preparation, Entenmann’s Big Book of Baking makes it easy for bakers of all levels to create Entenmann s classic
baked goods with a homespun touch. Recipes range from favorites like Cinnamon Crumb Cake, Chocolate Cake Donuts, and Banana Crunch Cake, to new ideas such as Blackberry and Apple Loaf Cake, Cranberry Sour Cream Brownies, and even healthy on-the-go snack choices such as Nutty Granola Bars.
With the same care that she brings to the development of Entenmann’s supermarket products, master baker Kathleen Robbins relied on her 23 years of experience in testing the book’s recipes. I m very excited to bring that expertise to the recipes in this book, assuring that each of the recipes included here works perfectly for every home baker and tastes absolutely delicious, she writes in the book’s introduction.
For the die-hard fans of favorites such as Entenmann’s All-Butter Loaf cake, the party hostess with no time to cook, and the everyday sweet tooth, Entenmann’s Big Book of Baking also includes an Almost Homemade section featuring inventive recipes incorporating Entenmann’s classic products.
Here is a recipe … YUM!!!
The Entenmann’s Big Book of Baking includes recipes like this one that are “cheat” recipes where you get to use one of their great products and recipes that all sound amazing and make in impossible to for me to even decide which one I would try first.
You head over to Amazon and order this now for $11.68!
This drawing will end Thursday, October 6th at 11:59pm EST. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to confirm your win! You must include your email address in the comment form so you can be contacted if you are a winner! You must complete the Mandatory Entry for the additional entries to count.
This giveaway is open to US residents who are 18+!!!
So how do you enter?
Mandatory Entry: Tell what you love to bake OR your favorite Entenmann’s product is!
1) Follow us on Facebook HERE. Worth two entries so leave two comments here! (Psst … we love comments on Facebook so maybe you can leave us one!)
2) Follow SimplyBudgeted AND This_Cookin_Dad on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter name. (worth 5 entries!)
3) Tweet about this giveaway with this tweet:
RT #Win a @Entenmanns cookbook @parragonbooks at @simplybudgeted http://bit.ly/qsREqb #giveaway #baking #recipes #cookbook ends 10/6
Leave a comment with the URL for your tweet. (One Tweet per day until end of giveaway!!)
4) Follow us publicly through the Google Friends Connect on the footer. Leave a comment with your name that you subscribe with. (worth 3 entries)
5) Subscribe to the daily email here at Simply Budgeted. It is at the top of the sidebar!;) Leave a comment. (worth 5 entries!)
6) Follow Entenmann’s on Facebook! Leave a comment!
7) Follow Entenmann’s on Twitter! Leave a comment!
8 ) Follow Parragon Books on Facebook! Leave a comment!
9) Follow Parragon Books on Twitter! Leave a comment!
NOTE: We received a complementary pdf version of this book. No other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions of this book our own and based on our experiences reading this book.