All of my kids are four and under so this list geared towards the little ones in my life!
1) Bubbles. Aren’t they awesome? How can you not simple when you see them? (Plus they are CHEAP!)
2) Sidewalk Chalk. If you can walk past that massive blob of color on our sidewalk without smiling, you aren’t welcome at our house! I love that art work!
3) Chase the ball … Frisbee … whatever. The kids are still young enough to chase stuff and not think we are crazy telling them to chase it.
4) Coloring. This the type of art I can manage! I can color between the lines and impress the heck out of my kids. I love that! =)
5) Cooking. Now this a messy one but oh the kids love it and I try to remember the fun as I clean up the mess. The floor needs cleaned anyway, right?!
Do you love these ideas? Do you have other ideas to share? Leave me a comment and let me know!!
NOTE: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and LEGO blogging program, making me eligible to get a prize pack. For more information on how you can participate, click here.