What is Unique Rabbit?
Kimberly at Unique Rabbit offers wonderful handmade items such as napkin hankies and hankie pockets!
Why is Unique Rabbit green and part of Simply Green? (taken from their homepage)
Paperless towels make a great gift for everyone on your list. They come beautifully packaged in twine with a small insert that explains the environmental benefits of paperless towels. Soft flannel paperless towels/napkins are gentle on you and the planet! If you are tired of spending money on disposable paper towels/napkins here’s an earth-friendly solution.
My thoughts about Unique Rabbit …
The paperless towels are really nice. They are a great size and the flannel fabric is really great. My kids can go through some napkins when they want to so it will be nice to give them these when they are in one of their super messy modes! We do enough laundry that it is super easy to just toss these in the next load that I was. If you want to keep on saving, get a couple of sets of these and then you can probably almost stop buying those paper napkins!
I am excited to announce that Unique Rabbit has offered one of my readers a set of reusable napkins to try themselves!
So what are the details?
This drawing will end Tuesday, January 12th at 11:59pm EST. I will pick the winner using Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to reply with their address. You must include your email address in your comment or have it in your profile so you can be contacted if you are a winner! Please make sure I can see your email address!!! You must complete the Mandatory Entry for the additional entries to count.
So how do you enter?
Mandatory Entry: Check out Unique Rabbit and let me know what set of napkins you would pick if you win. Pick wisely as this will be your prize if you are the winner!
1) Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment with your twitter name.
2) Tweet about this giveaway with this tweet:
RT: Win a set of reusable napkins from Unique Rabbit! @simplybudgeted http://bit.ly/66vVuH #etsy #giveaway #green #simplygreen ends 1/12
Leave a comment with the URL for your tweet. (One Tweet per day until end of giveaway!!)
3) Blog about this giveaway and provide a link to the blog post. Leave a comment with the URL to the blog post.
4) Add my blog button to your blog. Button is in my sidebar! Leave a comment with the URL and where to find the link.
5) Follow me publicly through the Google Friends Connect on my side bar. Leave a comment with your name that you subscribe with.
6) Subscribe to my blog using the Subscribe To option on the sidebar. Leave a comment stating you subscribe.
7) Add my Simply Green Event button to your blog. Button is in my sidebar! Leave a comment with the URL and where to find the link.
8) If you had my Simply Green Event button prior to December 1st leave two separate comments as entries to this giveaway! (You should have commented here to qualify for this.)
NOTE: I was provided with a complementary set of napkins hankies from Unique Rabbit to provide this review. No other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.